Descrição da Vaga
ADP Labs is hiring a Talent Acquisition Analyst.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving and executing the recruiting strategies.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Talent Acquisition at ADP. You make it happen by collaborating with internal ADP IT Leaders to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the key talent that develops, designs, and markets our integrated solutions in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
* Act as a consultant to the IT business and advise them on market trends/competitive talent intelligence through developed expertise and knowledge, set clear expectations, and drive the client relationship.
* Full life cycle recruiting for assigned client group including candidate engagement, assessment of candidate suitability and fit, managing the interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers.
* Develop partnerships with the IT Managers, Leaders, HR Partners, Talent Sourcers, and Candidate Concierge and influencing as needed.
* Ensuring a positive and consistent candidate experience and internal stakeholder satisfaction.
* Facilitate the use of Behavioral Based Interview Methodology throughout process and ensure that each Business Partner is "Licensed to Hire".
* Leverage the appropriate technology tools and resources needed to execute on search strategy.
* Deliver results as measured by KPIs, including data integrity, time in process, candidate quality and diversity, process adherence, and candidate/stakeholder satisfaction.
* Support internal applicant process as well as the employee referral process to ensure a consistent and positive experience for all parties.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Critical Skills)
* Demonstrated successful track record in specialist hiring in full lifecycle recruiting process in a consultative environment.
* Behavioral interviewing knowledge desired.
* Experience with technology tools and digital platforms including Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management , social media and phone / video interviewing.
* Expert knowledge of candidate assessment and screening, consulting, relationship management and negotiation skills.
* Knowledge and effective use of diversity tools.
* Knowledge of local employment law.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, multiple deadlines, oversee projects, influence without authority, and drive for desired results.
* Fluent English required.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.