Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
Specialist Systems Engineer focused in Enterprise Networks , Service Provider and Datacenter will lead competitive initiative on this technology and will have direct account and partner responsibilities . Candidate will be asked to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Actively participate on war room group , perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. 10+ years-related experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Systems Engineer team
Who You Are
* Pre-Sales experience
* CCIE MANDATORY.
* Expertise in Data Center products and technologies to include the Nexus Platforms, Load Balancing, and Storage UCS Servers
* Routing and Switching skills mandatory.
* Familiar with VMware
* Must be comfortable presenting to a group of people.
* Ability to create an end to end network architecture of a customers network
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation skills
* Ability to work efficiently,and add value as a team member
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to solicit help from internal resources to solve an issue or accomplish a task
* Experience with advanced technologies such as security and wireless is a plus.
* Experience selling to government agencies
* Knowledge of competitors in key areas
* Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
* 10+ years related Service Provider Technical industry experience.
* 10+ years related technical sales industry experience : Solution Proposal, Technical Proposal (HLD,LLD), RFI, RFP, LAB Demos & POCs
* Technologies experience and knowledge:
SP Networking technologies and Architectures IP/MPLS, MPLS VPNs, IP CORE, IP Aggregation,
Metro Ethernet, SDN, Programmability
* Fluent in English and Spanish languages.
* Leadership skills to lead high performance team.
* Compile competitive technical material;
* Support specific PoV & PoC demands;
* Technical support for service creation;
* New offers homologation;
* Service provider sales force enablement
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco!