Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the only Atlassian Platinum Partner in Brazil and currently expanding to the US Atlassian market.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there's a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello . And let's not forget the amazing people: Imagine being part of a multicultural team from all over the world, collaborating with people from Kuala Lumpur, Amsterdam, Austin, San Francisco, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. Your job is to lead this team. You and your team will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
Get to know our work environment in this 2 minutes video and about the Support Manager role in this one.
During your day as a Support Manager you will:
* Manage, coach and develop your team's career;
* Analyze and report on your team KPIs;
* Plan resourcing;
* Build internal relationships with development and product management teams to deliver legendary customer services;
* Oversee day-to-day operational management and improvement of support processes;
* Help your team to solve problems for a wide range of customer segments.
As a Support Manager you:
* Grow your team in terms of their personal development;
* Are comfortable to challenge what you think can be done better;
* Are truly motivated by customer success;
* Are a continuous learner;
* Constantly seek to identify opportunities and implement improvements;
* Are result oriented and enjoys overcoming challenges;
* Are very good at providing support, inspiration and education to ensure your team is able to deliver an awesome customer experience;
* Are the biggest advocate who continually contributes to build an open team culture, playing as a team to achieve our goals, while having fun;
* Preferably have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
Home office twice a week (optional).
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!