Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report and we are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US) we are the main Atlassian Platinum Partner in LATAM and currently expanding to the US market.
We are looking for an Application Analyst to join our team in the Porto Alegre area. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a fast-paced environment and will successfully support and advise e-Core's clients on how to best use Atlassian solutions to meet their business objectives.
- Meet with clients to determine requirements and recommend the best technical solutions;
- Install, configure, customize, integrate and upgrade Atlassian tools such as JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket;
- Be responsible for the architecture and implementation of solutions, configurations, modifications and integrations between Atlassian tools, add-ons and third-party software to best support customer processes;
- Provide support to customer issues; Troubleshoot and debug application errors and performance issues during migrations, upgrades, and deployments;
- Develop custom solutions using Java and Groovy;
- Prepare and deliver training for customers and to internal teams;
- Collaborate with our internal Knowledge Base;
- Ensure client requests are addressed successfully in every respect to the customer's satisfaction;
- Collaborate with a distributed team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to deliver high-quality services to customers.
Skills and experience:
- 2-4 years IT experience in customer facing and/or technical roles;
- Experience with ITIL practices and IT support;
- Can-do attitude and sense of urgency to get things done;
- Ability to work on several tasks at the same time delivering high customer satisfaction;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical capabilities, creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge on how to install, administer and configure Java-based web and groovy applications in different Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Familiarity with databases and demonstrated SQL experience (MySQL, Postgres);
- Familiarity with Active Directory/LDAP, SSO;
- Familiarity with Apache, proxy, SSL and related configurations;
- Familiarity with troubleshooting based on log analysis;
- Demonstrated experience on Linux;
- Familiarity with SSH and VPN's.
- Advanced English;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience.
Nice to have skills and experience
- Existing experience with Atlassian products (Atlassian products (JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Bamboo, BitBucket, FishEye, Confluence, HipChat) and Marketplace add-ons;
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Previous hands-on software development and scripting experience including development, testing and debugging;
- Previous experience implementing technical solutions in any of these areas:
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Agile methodologies and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- ITIL and IT Service Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN or other source control systems;
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting application performance issues, Java heap and thread dumps analysis.
- Porto Alegre - RS