Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164057
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Support consultant who is driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding technical customer service. The primary responsibility is to assist our customers in resolving issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of SAP Products.
The consultant will need the ability to support complex environments that include a variety of operating systems, platforms, and databases.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions efficiently by providing state-of-the-art support services
* Help customers on real-time support channels to allow them faster resolution of technical problems
* Collaborate closely with partners, as well as with various other SAP departments, like Consulting and Sales
* Managing internal and external escalations incl. Customer communication (if required)
* Temporarily safeguard customers in critical/escalated situations
* Analyze and resolve reported incidents by means of knowledge databases and/or verifying customizing entries or hardware parameters
* Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents
* Call deflection (productizing knowledge, moderating forums, knowledge sharing etc.)
* Participation in global projects around support processes, infrastructure requirements and quality assurance
* Report errors to Development
* Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
* Provide weekend and evening shift as scheduled
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar areas or University Students expecting to graduate in the next two years
* Experience with SAP Cloud Platform (former HCP), SAP Cloud Integration (former HCI) or SAP Cloud Portal would be a benefit.
* Experience with J2EE platforms, especially SAP NetWeaver WAS Java would be benefit.
* Experience with SAP NetWeaver PI (XI) would be a benefit.
* Experience with SAP Enterprise Portal would be a benefit.
* Experience with SAP MDM would be a benefit.
* Reasonable knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MaxDB, DB2, SQL Server etc.)
* Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++, ABAP etc.) would be a benefit
* Knowledge with Business Processes and Financial applications would be a plus
* Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
* Problem solving/analytical skills
* Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
* Experience on Runtime Analysis & Debugging, e.g. using ABAP debugger, SQL trace & Performance Tuning is a plus.
* Fluent in English (Spanish skills would be a benefit)
* No previous work experience necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, Intern, SAP, ERP, Developer, Entry Level, Technology