Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, Lacta, Toblerone, Halls, Tang and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Supply Network Excellence Manager
This person will enable new ways of working in terms of Supply Network which will be critical after a sounding SCR transformation of our regional footprint.
This role will be focused on building capability to eliminate the End to End Losses, integrating diverse areas of Supply Chain (Plants, CS&L;, procurement), categories to our E2E.
* Lead SN capability building with CS&L;, Procurement and Supply Chain organizations, looking across the entire network, identifying opportunities to improve processes and methodologies to reach BIC levels in Service and Cash Conversion Cycle (i.e. CFR and DIOH) while increasing supply flexibility and synchronization.
* Build E2E SN pillar fundamentals, focusing on losses recovery from consumers down to suppliers delivering tools and models of implementation (Supply Network Pillar);
* To enable Supply Network DMS's in partnership with CS&L; and our sites;
* High expertise on customers' centricity, building winning models and;
* Value creation beyond our internal ISC walls.
* Guarantee a RCA for all KPIs out of the target
* Make visible to the entire E2E supply chain the losses opportunities creating a map of losses, disseminating the Zero Loss Mind Set through entire Supply Chain
* Promote internal and external benchmark exercises
* Promote current Best Practices Sharing and application
* Perform regular coach visits to sites and leave a clear recommendations
* Assure that sites and Logistics organization are prepared to be audited to approve Program Phases
* Educate the Region and Leadership on tools and techniques associated with new Supply Network process (VSM, RfS, customers' value creation, suppliers' synchronization, etcs). Work together with other regions representatives to build the SN new process standards and materials.
* To deliver BIC results along the Supply Chain enabling to become a World Class Supply Chain Company (Diamond – Gartner )
- Responsible to build and cascade Supply Network Pillar methodology and Best practices identified at Regional level:
- Interfaces with SN Regional Pillar owner, incorporates new CBA's as SN process matures
- Links with cross functional parties in the CS&L;, R&D;, Procurement and Operations teams
- Assess gaps and addresses them to ensure consistent application of SN in each phase of the project, in order to reach BIC in CFR and DIOH: "Readiness" gate keeper of the different phases,
- Provides timely visibility of the risks to the Launch & Program Managers for proper contingency management
- Responsible to guaranteeing, on a regional basis, SN capabilities within the teams for a project execution:
- Support and work in collaboration with the Regional Category SC Excellence Managers to align on the implementation of the processes in Supply Chain.
- Active participation across the categories on the definition of the team structure, roles, skills map as per HPWS model
- Defines SN skill matrix requirements and establish baseline for each role within the team
- Jointly with the People Readiness Owner, provides training and certifies technical mastery (SN) for each critical role
- Interfaces with the other regions SN pillar teams to guarantee proper alignment of the methodology standards and approach:
- Active participation in the regional and global pillar meetings.
- Align and implement a standard set of KPIs/KAIs to manage the SN Pillar performance;
- Create a proper governance in the region to manage the KPIs/KAIs.
- Share/Replicate best practices from other regions within LA.
- Support the SN cost reduction initiatives across the region:
- Support the E2E and BMR approaches to guarantee the process will be followed as designed.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Food) or Logistics
- Advanced level of English and Spanish as a plus
- Knowledge in implement Lean - Continuous Improvement process will be considered as differential
- Knowledge in change culture and management processes
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain process, with high expertise on Logistics, Customer supply, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Plant & manufacturing will be a plus
- Presentation Skills
- Organizational Agility
- Ability to teach others
- Servant Leadership
- Influence over leadership and large organizations
- Stakeholder Management
- Dealing with ambiguity
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!