Descrição da Vaga
* Lead Brazil spare parts team;
* Spare parts demand and supply plan management process;
* Responsible for maintenance and reporting of Supply Chain KPIs (inventory, E&O, fill rate, forecast accuracy, forecast consumption and DSI);
* Inventory Planning and Management;
* Responsible for conduction and review of S
* New products analysis;
* Safety stock optimization;
* Manage planning parameters and Master Data;
* Team work with commercial area.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or Industrial Engineering;
* MBA Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar areas;
* Experience in supplies, Supply chain;
* Advanced English is essential;
* Spanish is a plus.
Job location : Uberaba/MG.