Descrição da Vaga
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be responsible for owning and executing the recruiting strategy, process and delivery end to end for key roles in the digital/software engineering function. You will work with exciting global businesses that are shaping the future of healthcare and personal health with exciting digital propositions, including cloud, AI and machine learning. Bring to bear the resources of a global TA function with great tools and premier recruitment marketing to support your effort while being agile, entrepreneurial and creative to shape elite practices within the recruiting space.
You are responsible for
- Understanding the Philips' business, products, services, culture and strategies.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, technical skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings (RSMs) with all key partners; qualifying candidates via in-depth interviews; promoting best-fit candidates to hiring managers; facilitating thoughtful decision-making; and closing the best candidates to select the Philips opportunity.
- Being a true talent advisor with labor market authority in digital talent. Providing clear direction and holding all partners accountable in the recruiting process. Exhibiting a sense of urgency and ensuring timely and accurate updates and feedback.
- Employing labor market and recruitment marketing knowledge to build and communicate an accurate and attractive employee value proposition (EVP) including robust information on Philips HealthTech, the specific position, career paths at Philips, perks and benefits, etc.
- Conducting behavioral based interviews, assessing technical and behavioral fit, and making compelling recommendations.
- Meeting and supporting individual and team goals, objectives and metrics such as time to fill, customer satisfaction, pipelining talent, data integrity, compliance, etc.
- Leading change and creating relevant innovation by recognizing opportunities for process improvements in both the business and your organization. You should strive to make positive and impactful changes in all aspects of your work.
- Recognizing your role as a member of the HR community and operating with the highest level of integrity. Protects sensitive data and adheres to Philips Ethics and Business Conduct Program, the Philips General Business Principles, as well as all applicable laws.
You are a part of
The Strategic Capabilities recruiting team exists to address the critical need to attract the best digital talent to Philips. We are recruiters that love to enthusiastically hunt the best talent as much as we enjoy helping our hiring managers make informed decisions and successfully close the deal. We strive to provide great candidate experience and amplify the ability to have a great technical career while making a positive difference in the world at Philips.
You should possess the following skills and experience
· 2+ years full lifecycle recruitment experience
- A background in technical or software recruitment highly preferred
- Influencing skills – ability to quickly establish credibility and effectively lead others through influence.
- Demonstrated sourcing skills and passion. Excellent lead generation skills and conversion skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye toward the future, building rapport with great talent that can make an impact today or in the future.
- Business acumen – understands how our businesses make money and how organization and talent drive it. Can relate the outside world to Philips and visa versa.
· Experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
In addition, you will have the following personal attributes:
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little supervision; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude.
- Intellectual curiosity – consistently trying new methods, never comfortable.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change. Flexible. A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong Team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices.
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.