Descrição da Vaga
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only
fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital
solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the
passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil
and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more
efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint
and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,
the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and
reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-
how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the
spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Under minimal supervision provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s)) and/or service.
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Excellent Functional / Technical
- Customer Focus
- Team working Skills.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Puesto: Field Operations