Descrição da Vaga
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
* Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
* Experience working in audit, accounting, internal controls or finance fields
* Supervisory experience
* Fluent in English
* Full availability for international travels
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including experience communicating to senior management
* Solid analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience working in an internal audit or internal controls function.
* Experience working with SAP.
The person hired for the position of Audit Supervisor will supervise and perform audits of moderate to high risk and complexity providing coaching, input, and guidance to the Brazil audit team. This will include direct supervisory responsibility. They will gain a broad knowledge of 3M's processes, functions, and businesses while supervising/performing audits of 3M's plants, subsidiaries, acquisitions and Global Service Center in the LA area. They will serve as a primary point of contact to senior 3M management for the audits they are supervising and will play an integral role in implementing the Internal Audit vision and strategies.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Supervising and performing audits of moderate to high risk and complexity to ensure the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of operational and internal controls, and identification of administrative efficiencies that will lead to savings in financial resources and time and Business Transformation.
* Pursue process improvement (Six Sigma).
* Reviewing audit findings and providing guidance and input to teams to ensure audits are addressing risks and adding value to 3M.
* Direct supervisor for members of the Brazil audit team, focusing on coaching and personal development of team members.
* Assisting in audit scheduling and risk assessment processes.
* Developing tactics and recommending improvements to audit procedures to ensure risk is prioritized appropriately and ensuring audit approach is value-added.
* Acting as a liaison to 3M's businesses and corporate functions.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.