Descrição da Vaga
Sub-regional Business Process Manager LATAM
Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo
Apply now! Print
* Job facts
We are looking to hire 3 passionate Sub-regional Business Process Experts that will ensure LATAM affiliates fully benefit from adopting global Business Processes and approved standard Informatics Solutions.
You will Keep LATAM key-users updated, trained, aligned, and in constant communication to guarantee best practice sharing and adoption. In addition you will lead and support change discussions within LATAM aligned with the LATAM strategic plan and business needs and will represent LATAM in regional and global discussion bodies, influencing global Business Process, Informatics Solutions discussions and improvements towards LATAM needs and best interests.
You are either assigned to one of the 3 areas "Sales, Distribution & Logistics", "CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)" and "CRM & Digital”.
Your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Provide active, direct and process oriented support to affiliate´s key-users on both Business Process (BP) and Informatics Solutions (IS)
* Organize and lead periodic Change Management Team meetings with the affiliate´s key-users
* Constantly assess and improve affiliate´s BP maturity level bringing all LATAM affiliates to a “best-in-class” BP & IS adoption level
* Work in close collaboration and alignment with the Global Business Process Managers
* Identify, systematize and share best practices from global and affiliates (within and outside LATAM)
* Gather new requirements and support the evaluation and prioritization processes. It includes requests for local or LATAM IS and related design discussions
* Approve local or regional solutions design
- Who you are
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you bring the following qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business and/or Information Technology (IT). MBA in business is a plus
* Solid understanding and experience in business process management and informatics solutions adoption. Experience in IT is preferred
* Proven experience as a trainer is a must
* Sound leadership without direct authority, negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong stakeholder management and strategic thinking capabilities
* Able to simplify and articulate complex information/situation at the right level of detail depending on the audience and topic at hand
* Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
* Must be willing to occasionally travel regionally and internationally (approx 15%)
* The position can be based in any country in Latin America
* Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
* Job facts
* Location Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo
* Function Information Technology
* Subfunction ****
* Schedule Full-time
* Job level Manager
* Job type Regular Employee
* Division Diagnostics
* Posted since 2017/10/23
* Job-ID 00454359
- You could also like these jobs
Lead Information Architect
United Kingdom, England, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
IT Expert- SAP BW
Poland, Mazowieckie, Warszawa
Senior Consultant Finance Controlling
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis