Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is currently looking for a Head Designer who has a great eye for fashion, premium aesthetics sense and deep fashion repertoire to lead our Style Team from initial conception through to creative management, while maintaining brand integrity.
This person will report to the Head of Products and will work closely with Buying & Development teams to realize a range that’s as stylish and fashion-forward as it is affordable and fast-selling.
The ideal candidate, besides having at least 5 years of experience in the same position, has a mindset that’s both creative and commercial.
- Design and manage timeline/critical path for all launches and different categories;
- 100% responsibility over team members - train, lead and motivate;
- Trends research and mood definition;
- Direction for materials research for different categories;
- Collection design;
- Seasonal and collections briefings preparation and presentation
- High experience in style direction, illustration skills, deep fashion repertoire (knowledge of new brands and heritage brands);
- International experience will be highly appreciated;
- Systems/ERP: Excel, Power Point, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Level of English: Fluent;
- Fashion, arts and history obsessed;
- Autonomous and reliable to run independently the team;
- International fashion aesthetics;
- Willingness to build a new vision of style in Brazil;
- Excellent communication skills and great team player;
- Highly organized with management skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, empowering us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating. www.amaro.com