Descrição da Vaga
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
Every successful city and team at Uber needs a brilliant game plan. As a Strategy & Planning, you will help with the strategic business planning process and spearhead transformational projects across different geographies and product lines. You will also develop financial models and presentations to communicate strategic plans and visions, report on weekly/monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, author strategic initiatives, explore complex business issues, partners, competitive, and market analyses, organize key strategic meetings with different teams, and develop respective action plans.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with different city, regional, and global teams to identify high priority business needs and document the vast Uber data universe
- Develop and manage tools and processes to execute against strategic and business plans
- Establish scorecard metrics to monitor the strategic plan and communicate critical reports
- Drive operational excellence in high growth Latam markets, through process improvements and better alignment between cities
- Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity for senior management of the country
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate strategic planning, or related fields
- BS/Masters in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field
- SQL experience required
- Great understanding of business strategy, databases, data relationships and data integrity
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong communication skills to digest and understand business needs from different cities and product lines
- Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the business at a strategic level
- Attention to detail; accuracy is a must!