Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The S&P; team is responsible for pushing our thinking beyond the here and now. They are responsible for digging into data, uncovering insights, then developing and socializing a viewpoint on where to play and how to win globally, and across our breadth of U4B solutions. They are deeply creative, balance "done" and "perfect", and possess a blend of analytical capabilities, strategic thinking and emotional intelligence. The S&P; Manager role will take lead designing cross-collaboration frameworks, delivering strong data-driven analysis, is an expert problem solver, and able to dive deep on all areas of the business (from tech to go-to-market) to deliver creative solutions.
If you love driving strategic thinking, finding truth and insight into tough, unstructured problems and working with senior leaders in the organization to bring those insights into meaningful change, this role is for you.
What You'll Do
- Partner with U4B Regional GM and Regional S&P; teams to help shape U4B's future direction and strategy. Be an expert in financial, operational, and performance aspects of U4B
- Lead business planning cycles ensuring balanced and proper headcount resourcing across teams, leverage the cross functional team to affect business outcomes, and ongoing tracking/optimization in partnership with counterparts on Strategic Finance
- Define standard reporting metrics for U4B and partner with FP&A; to own regular cadenced reporting on these metrics
- Own and lead multiple key strategic initiatives and new opportunities across verticals & industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Guide junior S&P; resources via mentorship and training to support key initiatives
- Understand and track the global B2B market and local competition across all product lines
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices
- Leverage business intelligence, frameworks, and operational tactics to tackle the problems U4B leaders face; this includes initiatives around our strategy, planning, collaboration, accountability and more
- Compile competitive intelligence (e.g,. Product offering, go to market) and distill competitive insights
- Routinely present results of business case modeling and analysis, and act as a thought partner to U4B team leads across the globe and the Global Head of Uber for Business
What You'll Need
- 8-10 years experience in management consulting, organizational design, corporate strategy, or project management experience in a technology/media company, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet other requirements
- Experience leading complex cross-functional projects independently and to a high degree of success and impact
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling and complex problem solving skills (background in investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience is preferred)
- Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges
- Ability to be independent, multi-task, and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment; ability to work through uncertainty
- Analytical mindset and proficient with data analysis tools like SQL and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
About the Team
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to easily adopt Uber for their business travel needs, to features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders, and Uber Central that enables businesses to provide rides for their customers.
Define standard reporting metrics for U4B and partner with FP&A; to own regular cadenced reporting on these metricsOwn and lead multiple key strategic initiatives and new opportunities across verticals & industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses