Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A successful competitive strategy is essential to LatAm's growth and financial contribution targets in 2018, and we require a dedicated team of high performers and thought leaders. The Market Intelligence Analyst for Brazil will be responsible of creating actionable insights from the ground up, ensuring operational excellence in the deployment, and communicating to the leadership team in Brazil.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong analytical skills, an appetite to process and synthesize insights and be obsessed about making data-driven decisions.
The role is based in São Paulo, Brazil and requires oversight of all our cities in the territory (the second most important at Uber worldwide).
W HAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage our regional M.I. processes: Ensure we have the right systems in place to collect and process internal and external data, own the data digesting efforts, find gaps and innovate to create new processes, and hold POCs across the region accountable of local Market Intelligence responsibilities.
- Intel & Insights generation : Crafting strategies and tactics from the ground up and executing regional initiatives in collaboration with Market Intelligence POCs across our markets, ensuring operational excellence. ContributetoLatAm'sthoughtleadership:Bringlocalinsightstoaglobalplatform.Throughforums(workshopsandsummits),unearthstrategiesthatallowustosucceedatalocallevelandscalethemfortheentireMega-Region.*
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- +6 months of Ops/S&P;/Analytics experience at Uber
- Top of the line Excel and data management skills
- SQL proficiency is a must
- Strong communication skills is desirable
- Python and R proficiency is a plus
- Strong business sense and creative approach with data to identify gaps in our value proposition
- Ability to work with limited information and an intense drive to keep Uber as the platform of choice