Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
You will help organize and guide the team to communicate with key internal stakeholders and deliver strategic projects across the region. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and coordination skills, strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly present information.
What you'll do:
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions in order to improve operational and financial performance of cities in the region
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts
- Coordinate with country teams to identify, document and quantify the impact and efficiency of our amazing tools and processes
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience dealing with multiple internal stakeholders in a fast-moving organization
- Ability to understand the priorities of key stakeholders and translate them into team priorities and communications
- Passion for collaboration, you are a team player
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role