Descrição da Vaga
About the job
Uber's Global Greenlight Program team is part of the Global Community Operations team. We implement strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for the company's global network of Uber Greenlight locations, our in-person locations that serve drivers. These locations are one of the company's key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It's an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber Greenlight locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber's growth around the globe.
We are focused on bringing unique Greenlight retail experiences through growing our line of partnerships across multiple verticals, and deliver value to our driver partners by making great deals on relevant goods and services.
As a Strategic Retail Partnership Specialist on the Greenlight retail partnership team, you will lead the charge to formalize an engaging retail experience within the Greenlight locations. You will be rolling up your sleeves to ensure partnership success while working closely with internal teams.
What you'll do:
- Track and have a bird's eye view of the region's partnerships and their performance.
- Develop the tools and processes that will help local teams manage partnerships better.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work with internal teams and external partners to negotiate and drive contracts to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to maximum value for both Uber and our driver partners
- Manage the tiny details that will keep us flowing towards our goals.
- Thrive on creating new ways to add to existing partnerships. You'll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative partnerships and initiatives to grow our business
What you'll need:
- + 2 years of relevant work experience in business development, marketing and/or partnership management
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to influence and develop business relationships with partners at all levels, and navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able explore new opportunities through data
- Process oriented, you need to think in scalable solutions that can impact an entire region.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills