Descrição da Vaga
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Develop and manage partnership strategies to reach Google scale and efficiency.
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams and partners to build and launch new products.
- Lead teams to develop and structure terms to present to executive management.
- Represent Google externally and manage strategic relationships to maximize value for both parties.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* MBA, MS, JD or other advanced degree.
* Commercial business development and partner management experience.
* Knowledge of the search industry or Geographical Information Systems (GIS) or Location Based Services (LBS).
* Proven ability to handle ambiguity and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
* Excellent leadership, analytical, project management, communication and presentation skills.