Descrição da Vaga
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Through content partnerships and programs, YouTube works with video content producers to develop their online video businesses by combining their content creation and management expertise with the audience, monetization and analytics prowess of YouTube’s robust distribution platform.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, Content Partnerships on the Gaming team, you will work closely with some of the most vibrant and innovative creators on YouTube today. You'll manage relationships and day-to-day activities with a set of key individual content creators and gaming news/editorial companies. You’ll endeavor to translate insights from those interactions into cross-functional strategic initiatives that improve YouTube’s overall product, marketing and ad sales offering to all partners. You will play a key role in influencing the development of one of the fastest growing content categories on the world’s largest video content destination.
In just eight years, YouTube has grown into a video community that 1 billion people across the globe use to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube and Video team helps budding filmmakers and musicians build careers, creates products like YouTube Live and runs collaborative projects like Life in a Day and the YouTube Space Lab. We are changing how people entertain, inform, share and change the world, one video at a time.
- Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with top YouTube creators and video game publishers.
- Provide direct ongoing support to partners and liaise internally with other teams to secure specialized support as needed.
- Produce analyses and recommendations to optimize performance as part of regular review cycle with managed partners.
- Communicate key partner metrics and develop account plans for presentations to YouTube management.
- Develop, plan and implement projects and initiatives to enhance overall gaming creator experience and results.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience with partner/account management in the video, media, or entertainment industry, with a focus on gaming.
* Experience with Live and VoD programming on YouTube.
* Ability to speak and write English, Portuguese and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Talent or artist management experience.
* YouTube content creation and management experience.
* Broad understanding of video gaming and a desire to learn more.
* Project management skills.