Descrição da Vaga
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
The Channel Sales team within Google Marketing Solutions engages with third-party partners to set up and develop a scalable model for supporting businesses in fully benefiting from Google's online advertising products. Our partners include automation platforms, e-commerce players working with businesses at scale (e.g. online marketplaces, price comparison sites, webshop/hosting providers) or online marketing agencies with scaled technology-based business model. Strategic Partner Managers have the opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You will combine your entrepreneurial nature and persuasive communication skills to build and enhance successful partnerships, influence internal and external partners, and implement strategic partnership plans across Brazil. This job requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking, as you'll be called upon to help both large companies as well as tech companies and Platforms under tight deadlines.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses -- businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.
- Manage and maximize customer acquisition and revenue generation through Google's channel partners. Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships. Developing strategic account plans with an eye toward identifying creative, revenue-generating initiatives.
- Drive implementation of cross-functional initiatives agreed with our partners to help them deliver growth and excellent customer experience.
- Engage and manage relationships with leadership and operational teams at our partners to support them in defining strategic direction for their business, identifying new growth opportunities or areas for operational improvement, and expanding their commercial and operational capabilities.
- Engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders at Google cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales Engineering, Training, Optimization, Product etc toward common goal of partner success Program Management of partner’s technical product integration with AdWords, including providing advice on which specific products to integrate, reporting to end advertisers, support for technical issues.
- Report and forecast revenue and other key metrics, incl. tracking actual progress toward forecasts, developing ad hoc projects focused on the strategic organizational goals, and communicating business performance drivers to senior management. Speaking at relevant industry events to represent Google.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of work experience, including at least 3 years of related account/partner management, Business development, or strategic consulting experience.
* Experience with online marketing and Google advertising products
* Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders at various levels of management.
* MBA degree
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
* Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to effectively influence internally within Google and externally as an advocate for Google with all levels of management at our partners.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.