Descrição da Vaga
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a Strategic Business Development Manager, you manage the agreements that make our mobile products more relevant and adapted to all parts of the mobile ecosystem. Empowered to chart your own path, you run the agreement process from start to finish, and lead Android and Mobile-related distribution for Google services with manufacturers, mobile networks, electronics retailers, and other entities participating in the creation of platforms and the mobile ecosystem.
In his role, you'll be responsible for managing the distribution/sales and execution of a number of Next Billion User (NBU) programs in the country, through the Android ecosystem partners. You will identify the right sets of partners within each market and designing an engagement strategy with them to move towards the goal of connecting new users in LATAM.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Develop opportunities focused on making mobile internet access and Google Services more affordable and accessible to LATAM users.
- Work with a varied set of partners including industry forums and government organizations to drive initiative priorities. Drive and execute distribution deals for NBU Google services for all users in LATAM.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across Product, Sales, and Marketing to align on strategy, defining product roadmap and prioritization, Go-to-Market approach, execution planning and performance tracking.
- Identify and prioritize partner goals; become an expert on each organization, business model and strategic priorities.
- Communicate the progress of projects internally to leadership and external partners, highlighting progress metrics based on in-depth analysis showcasing performance.
* 10 years of experience in a Business Development and/or Partnership Management role at a leading organization or consulting firm.
* Experience working in the mobile industry, and working with current technologies.
* Ability to speak and write in English, and Portuguese or Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Experience in strategic partner relationship management, with the ability to serve as an advocate for partners internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities.
* Background in management of large-scale strategic projects.
* Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships with external and internal partners/stakeholders in multi-national companies.
* Excellent problem-solving, consultation and analytical skills.