Descrição da Vaga
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for an all-round Experience Architect to design interactive booths and installations in the name of advertising.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you will design stages and installations for events and exhibitions on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- Our São Paulo team acts as a hub for physical production work, and so you play a key role in making such projects come to life.
- As part of our Makers Team, you’ll work together with our in-house producers, creatives, designers and tech directors to literally set the stage for our experiential projects.
- You’re responsible for the physical design of such projects from brief to build.
- You’ll design exhibition stands, stages, installations and other structures based on briefings with or without sketches.
- You’ll combine physical structures with digital technologies such as augmented reality, virtual reality, projection mapping and motion sensors.
- You come up with the best structural design and approach for our installations and other experiential projects.
- You create technical and construction drawings from your own designs as well as others’.
- You produce 3D models from product designs to show (off) how awesome things will be.
- You act as our ‘spokesmonk’ to third-parties, managing the design and construction of projects with local regulatory experts and build/construction companies.
- As part of MediaMonks, you can work together with the best people from all relevant disciplines to produce the best of work, from top-notch artists and designers to eminent engineers and developers.
*Become Our Grand Architect
* At MediaMonks São Paulo, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with the best people around. You’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you fit the bill, we’d love to receive your application.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3+ years of relevant architectural experience (e.g., interiors, stages, shows/events, booths, installations).
- You should either excel on the artistic side, or have outstanding technical skills we can build on.
- You can work with Autodesk Fusion 360, SOLIDWORKS or similar tools without screamy capitals.
- You can draw great sketches, because otherwise most clients and coworkers cannot even begin to imagine what kind of elaborate stuff you came up with this time.
- You can present and develop ideas through 3D and 2D visualisations and technical drawings, detailed floor and space-allocation plans.
- Not creating art but experiences, you know to how to create fool-proof structures that are safe for human beings to explore.
- You can research material properties to assess their feasibility for specific projects (e.g. studying materials for heat resistance, load-weight properties, temperature expansion coefficients and other good stuff).
- You have experience with legal and procurement matters, knowing how to minimize both in your designs.
- You can liaise with external parties to make sure projects meet local requirements and regulations, and have the right certifications.
- You can work with construction experts to do load calculations and adjust the design if need be.
- You can assess technical drawings from third-party builders before sending them off for official checks and signoffs by local authorities.
- Any experience with Autodesk Revit and or Building Information Modelling (BIM) would be considered a big plus.