Descrição da Vaga
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google People Services (GPS) team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a Programs Specialist, you will enthusiastically represent the Google brand and build our talent pipeline. Whether it’s making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you will have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You'll be focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and you are the glue that ties together a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Manage selection and recruiting process for entry level candidates for short term hiring needs, and develop and manage engagement strategies to ensure a long term candidate cultivation.
- Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations and collaboration with Student Outreach teams. Participate in the development and execution of communication and engagement strategies to ensure long-term candidate cultivation.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key contacts (e.g. deans, directors, professors, student and alumni representatives, etc.) to enhance Google's presence at target universities or organizations.
- Track, analyze and report on metrics and effectiveness of our programs. Analyze new trends and share best practices.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience in program/event management, recruiting, HR, university relations, or related area.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience with managing long-term and large scale projects.
* Knowledge of the academic cycle and campus recruiting procedures and practices.
* Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.