Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Informática, TI, Telecomunicações - TI
- Nível hierárquico: Analista
- Local de trabalho: São Paulo, SP
- We are currently looking for a Staffing Analyst to join BD, staffing short and long-term projects.
- We are an Argentinian IT Company with worldwide operations and clients such as Google, Panasonic and Thomson Reuters. We have been growing constantly over 50% during the last 5 years, positioning ourselves as one of the largest Technology Services Company in Latin America.
- What you will do:
- Assist in the development and implementation of recruiting plans to staff open requisitions while minimizing cost per hire.
- Build and maintain a talent pool for all functions and maintain in effective way.
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients while managing deadlines to ensure all elements of the project are delivered on schedule.
- Negotiate candidate's compensation and client bill rates.
- What we are looking for in our Staffing Analyst:
- Proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field
- 3+ years of previous Human Resources, Recruiting experience or equivalent
- Desirable: 1+ years of experience in IT Recruiting
- English proficiency for day to day tasks
- What we offer:
- One of our main values in BD is to acknowledge that our candidates are our biggest asset. And only attracting the best talent we have worked for clients of the highest reputation in IT industry.
- This is why according to our value proposition you will also find:
- Excellent Salary + benefits
- A result oriented challenging environment
- Work from home/remote work
- Escolaridade Mínima: Curso Técnico
- Português (Nativo), Inglês (Avançado)
- Título da vaga Staffing Analyst
- Empresa BairesDev
Seguir esta empresa
* Jornada Período Integral
* Tipo de contrato Outros
* Salário A combinar
* Localidade São Paulo, SP