Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: Staff Industrial Designer
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Research/Development
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: Yes
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 10
Motorola Mobility is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers,
creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built
with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all
happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to
constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity,
creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of
tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Role & Team Description:
We want your fresh outlook on design, trends and problem solving. This
position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as well
as drive the design of Motorola product offerings. You will work with the CXD
team to design and execute on projects that ultimately reflect our brand,
strategies and roadmaps. With the guidance and supervision of our Leads and
Directors, you will participate on projects from concept through to production
and become familiar with the entire product development process. Bring your
passion and point of view on design
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Concept generation (sketches), refinement (2D and 3D cad) and delivery of
final 3D cad data to prototype and surface engineering teams.
* Creation of image boards that reflect design criteria, goals, competitive analysis, design trend and inspiration.
* Create Color, Material and Finish variations for projects
* Create visually compelling presentations
* Industrial Design BA/BS
* 3+ years experience in a design consultancy or corporate design office
* Excellent sense of form, proportion and detail.
* Demonstrate creative problem solving ability.
* Good sense of production methods
* Excellent skill and ability to visualize concepts in Rhino, Pro/e or Alias.
* Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills.
* Must work effectively with a variety of team members.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
* Involvement in local and global design community.
* Experience in consumer electronics and mobile industry is a plus.