Descrição da Vaga
As a Site Reliability Engineer at ContaAzul you will work with big challenges of scalability caused by huge quantity of datas and fast growth number of users, in an environment highly fun and collaborative. We need someone that has a passion in solving complex problems.
A professional with strong skills in operation, data and algorithm structures, along with a technical fascination of how things work. A motivated SRE willing to experience and risk, in order to make a difference within his area, who is not afraid of defending his ideas and accept business changes, next to highly trained people and motivated to improve day by day.
- Analyse and improve software performance, scalability and availability;
- Answer emergency response, identify root cause and resolve the problems;
- Improve e execute monitoring and capacity planning;
- Create and manage cloud infrastructure;
- Elegant system code that requires search, interactivity and curiosity;
- Automate common processes and build useful tools for engineering team.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, related fields or equivalent experience;
- Solid knowledge and experience with: Programming languages: Java, Shell Script and Go; Distributed Systems and high availability; Postgres Database, Backup and Recovery; Cloud computing ( AWS ); Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis ( RCA ); Web Services ( Apache, NGINX ); Linux Operating System; Configuration Management Tool (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform); Web security ( DOS, DDOS, HTTPS ); Continuous Integration and Deployment ( Travis, Jenkins, GitFlow, BlueGreen Deployment ); Container Service ( Docker ); Agile methodologies and good communication skills, essential for teamwork; Ability to communicate in english, both written and verbally.
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extented education and graduate;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affliliation with pharmacies;
- Full health plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Full dental plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- Transportation Assistance.
As a plus:
* A different work environment and innovative, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
* Autonomy and flexibility;
* Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
* A team that has our values in their DNA;
* Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
* Access to books and other materials.
A ContaAzul é uma empresa que valoriza a diversidade. Nosso objetivo é criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo para todos.