Descrição da Vaga
This position is a fix term contract (1 year)
- Execute Inventory replenishment, placing Purchasing Orders for affiliates and local suppliers
- Review Net Demand Plan from Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning, reviewing, acting upon, and escalating changes as appropriate.
- Highlight and escalate supply disruptions and work with external partners to identify root-cause and to resolve supply issues and constraints
- Understand and review available inventory positions, incoming shipments, and production capacities to determine the feasibility of meeting the net requirements
- Executes supply planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Manage short term exceptions
- Provide Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and/or marketing group for out of forecast demand
College degree and 2 to 5 years business experience
Fluent English – Spanish desirable.
Supply Chain Certification (APICS) desirable
Knowledge in Data base desirable (e.g Access)
Previous experience as a Supply Planner
Previous experience at healthcare company is desirable