Descrição da Vaga
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Azure Applications and Infrastructure Solution Sales Manager (SSM).
The SSM is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. The Azure Applications and Infrastructure SSM leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Azure Applications and Infrastructure Principal Solution Specialists (PSS), Azure Applications and Infrastructure Solution Specialist Professionals (SSP), and Technical Solutions Professionals (TSP) who meet or exceed quota on application and infrastructure workloads and solutions built using Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, System Center Server and Visual Studio.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
* 50% - Develops and coaches high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
* 30% - Builds and transform new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers.
20% - Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
* Experienced. 10+ years of experience developing high-performing enterprise application platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or cloud competitor in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, datacenter modernization, ERP apps on cloud, Big compute and related preferred
* Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts.
* Leader. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
* Collaborative. Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
* Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
* Technical Knowledge. Possess both business acumen and cloud application and infrastructure-related technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments. Familiarity and understanding of cloud oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, Big Data and Compute
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration required.
* Master’s degree preferred
* Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired
Additional training or education in enterprise application architecture on cloud preferred