Descrição da Vaga
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for
thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's
mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian
startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that
are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest
application-driven transport platform.
We are looking for a recruiting professional that understands the end to end process of hiring senior professionals across different business groups like product, safety, operations, marketing, etc. You will support the business by providing consultative and highly-tailored recruiting strategies and service for our needs. The ideal individual for this role will have an in-depth uderstanding and experience in recruiting.
- Own and drive the recruiting strategy and results for your hiring managers.
- Source, interview, offer, and close candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top business/technical and competitors.
- Educate/train hiring managers on how to interview and acquire talent.
- Provide follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interview.
- Be a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.