Descrição da Vaga
- Perform Aged Trial Balance process management & supporting research, ATB supplier credit recovery activities, and related supplier communications process coordination. Analyze, and resolve supplier ATB disputes, and credit recovery discrepancies with R2P Associate.
- Perform supplier bankruptcy & court (legal) filing related Accounts Payable research & process management support.
- Manage daily duplicate payment analysis review processes, provide for decisions on duplicate payment prevention activities, coordinate with R2P Associates on A/P transactional activities, and follow up on all outstanding duplicate payment recoveries with suppliers.
- Manage Annual internal/external Supplier Statement (credit discovery) operational processes. Ensure full reclaim of any outstanding funds owed to Johnson & Johnson.
- Conduct process management and coordination of Accounts Payable transactional audit requirements ($1MM audit, manual invoice (MIRO) posting audit, invoice posting quality audit reviews, positive pay (bank portal) audit, manual Supplier Master activity audits reviews, etc.).
- Manage the coordination of Sarbanes-Oxley R2P related testing, documentation management, and controls compliance monitoring & reporting framework. Report SOX findings and recommendations for controls framework improvements where needed.
- Manage the Escheat (Unclaimed Property) process activities, including the supporting research, supplier communications coordination, and annual compliance reporting to government authorities.
- Conduct indirect tax operational process reporting management for VAT/IRS 1099/1042 annual reporting & payment withholding compliance. Communicate IRS B notices to suppliers out of compliance. - Coordinate with J&J Tax department on annual compliance & reporting requirement changes and implement into tax audit supporting processes.
- Provide ad hoc reporting support to A/P and T&E Fraud & Risk Management for detection activities, and investigation support to Corporate Internal Audit requests.
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations research for open variance items between Bank Account & AP subledger activities. Perform monthly system ledger financial closing activities and intercompany AP loan account balance reconciliations.
- Conduct Performance monitoring & monthly reporting of cash flow (Weighted DPO, etc.) & discounts to R2P Management stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal & external process A/P compliance awareness and training related needs to S2S Compliance team.
- Provide support for and assistance with the analysis, and issue resolution inquiries and/or disputes on R2P Specialist related process support activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field is required
- 3-5 years of work experience in Finance/Accounting is required
- Fluent English is required