Descrição da Vaga
- Leads New Product Introduction Projects – guarantees implementation on time, at cost, in compliance and with a flawless execution and supply reliability
- Builds and prioritizes project teams, delegates assignments, establishes accountability and deadlines to drive business results.
- Leads, influences, and negotiates to ensure deliverables exceeds expectations and are of the highest quality.
- Develops plans for process improvement involving organizational change and development to achieve goals and objectives
- Anticipates issues and barriers that may impede progress.
- Leads and works within a cross-functional team environment to develop process improvement initiatives as well as establishing budgetary guidelines for multiple projects.
- Meets or exceeds customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency, and business value.
2 to 5 years business experience
Desirable 2 years of project management experience
Fluent English is mandatory – Spanish desirable