Descrição da Vaga
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for a PM with a magic piece of paper to manage miracles between the U.S. and Brazil.
About the Role
* Based at our beautiful office in Vila Madalena, you will manage the production of (crazy) creative projects on behalf of leading U.S. agencies and brands.
* The projects you’ll help to bring about range from digital campaigns to physical products and installations, meaning you’ll need to travel to the U.S. frequently to oversee the correct delivery of projects in person
* Our São Paulo office acts a global hub for experiential work — AR, 4D VR installations, connected experiences, in-shop activations — and so you’ll play a key role in making sure our ‘never-done-before projects’ are ready when they need to be.
* You’re the ‘chief whip’ of these projects and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and deadlines.
* You’ll help to manage the client’s requests and coordinate the timely delivery of projects between our international offices and clients.
* After your email inbox, you’ll spend most your time between our development floor and adjacent Makers Lab, creeping up behind coworkers to check in on their progress.
* You liaise with our producers and client leads to make sure all boxes are checked, while deploying our dedicated QA Monks to ensure everything works, too.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking to hire a practised PM with a U.S. passport and a taste for travelling.
- Based in São Paulo, you need to be eligible to work in Brazil.
- Your 5+ years of experience in creative production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at reassuring stressed-out clients and colleagues.
- To coworkers, you seem utterly unaffected by impending deadlines; ‘keep calm and get 💩 done’ is what this job is all about.
- Your experience demonstrates that you know how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- To excel in this role, you need to grasp the projects you’ll be dealing with; especially in the field of bespoke installations, best practices are often not available, and so your ability to foresee and address potential issues is critical.
- You’re well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and have experience with project management tools such as Assembla, TeamGantt and Post-it notes — you love (check)lists more than Buzzfeed.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- When it’s time to do the deadline dance, you’re flexible like a capoeirista — frequently traveling last-minute to physically finish projects on site.
- Obviously, speaking Portuguese is awesome, but this not a requirement.
- Any experience with technical development, experiential (installation) projects, protoboards, or electronic systems would really boost your application, and earn you a lot of Internet Points.
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting opportunity to work on big international projects together with the best people in the world. As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with 700 Monks and counting. You’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving company people would kill to work for. If you fit the profile and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should send us your applicationfinaldef_v3.pdf ASAP.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a compelling cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.