Descrição da Vaga
Sr Marketing Associate
In 2016, Nalco Water helped manage 1.1 trillion gallons of water – that’s enough to supply the daily needs of 64 million people. As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Sr Marketing Associate to join its industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Assists Marketing Manager in developing marketing programs for a product/program or segment.
- Has a solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates.
- Implements marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans and future product development to manage a product or product category's life cycle.
- Takes a leadership role on various projects.
- This position is remote.
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience is required
- Availability for regular travels.
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
The world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements, Nalco Water partners with customers who seek innovative solutions for water and resource constraints. As an Ecolab company, we’re perfectly aligned with the corporate vision to be the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology and services, providing and protecting what is vital.