Descrição da Vaga
The Sr Manager, LPD Latin America, is responsible for leading all LPD Product Specialists to achieve LPD Latin America revenue growth and profitability objectives. The Sr Manager is also responsible for creating and implementing strategies and tactical plans in line with the global, divisional, country and territory goals. This position works closely with the LSG Sr Director of Sales in the region, assigned sales reps, other district managers within the region, all LPD Business Unit management teams and Operations to drive customer satisfaction and optimize revenue growth. The Sr Manager is accountable for the monitoring, analysis and reporting of LPD performance for the region as a whole, plus individual territories within the region, on a regular basis.
- Manage all Lab Plastics Essential and Lab Equipment Technologies Representatives to deliver LPD Latin America revenue, profitability, and market share growth objectives.
- Develop the LPD Latam commercial sales plan, including assisting, developing and implementing tactics to accomplish growth targets.
- Work closely with Business Unit product management teams to ensure clear communication and understanding of marketing and new product plans. Represents customer needs to product management in the development of new products and solutions.
- Manage sales forecast coupled with a bi-weekly pipeline review process.
- Approve proposals to manage price and profitability.
- Define and assist in the development of, core competency requirements of the sales team. Works with human resources to develop competencies to facilitate personal and business growth.
- Work with Regional Marketing to implement promotional tactics. Establish and provide management reporting on metrics used to assess performance of each promotional program.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Supply Chain operations to ensure that customer support competencies, processes and results are aligned to meet customer needs.
- Manage demo inventory assigned to the region.
- Work with teams to define trades show strategies including local and One Thermo Fisher activities.
- Work with distribution partners to drive region LPD revenue goals.
- Employ and embrace PPI as a means to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the LPD selling organization.
- Participate in the selection, hire, coaching and mentoring of direct reports. Assume accountability for self and direct reports in demonstrating and improving the culture of Thermo Fisher Scientific by following the 4 I values of; Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Actively participate in and successfully complete required training in Role Model Leader and other required TMO training initiatives.
- Support the development of all direct reports using the PMD process and hold direct reports accountable for attaining their business goals.
- Role model sales leader with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis
- Demonstrated success in forming interdepartmental relationships and working in matrix environment
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative and good business judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business
- Experience with both direct and distribution selling environments is desired
- A solid foundation in financial skills used in a selling environment
- Demonstrate the Thermo Fisher 4i values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
- Bachelor degree required in Life Science and/or other related field.
- Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Requires 5-7 years’ experience in sales and 2+ years in sales management with at least 5 years selling and account relationship management experience with a major company in the life science industry preferable.
- Position requires >50% travel.