Descrição da Vaga
The ideal candidate will possess both a partner program and enablement background that enables them to easily interact with partners/customers and sales teams to drive and end to end best in class partner experience.
The team this candidate will lead, will focus on ensuring we provide a unique partner experience with AWS. This partner journey starts with Partner Profiling (ensuring we identify the next set of partners to attract); Recruitment and On boarding (providing best in class processes and actions to help partners fit and leverage Amazon Partners Network); Enablement and readiness (providing a Holistic framework to take partners to the next level – technical knowledge, sales positioning, processes and tools to facilitate doing business and programs to enhance profitability); Programs and funding (incorporating and communicating available programs, creating new ones if needed and aligning existing resources and funds to sales objectives and partners profitability); Communications and Recognition (defining a platform to better share information with partners and better share their achievements).
This candidate will also become the principal liaison for the Partner Marketing and Demand Generation teams ensuring coordination of end to end partner related activities in the partner journey to the cloud.
The person to manage this team will own the partner experience and will ensure that the strategy and execution are in line with the AWS, AWS LatAm and Partner Organization strategic direction. This manager is the active liaison between global teams (enablement, programs,…) sales, partner organization and partners.
The candidate is expected to define and propose mechanisms needed to monitor progress in the above mentioned areas with the objective of having a better prepared ecosystem to help generate incremental revenue and accelerate business.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
This position belongs to LATAM Partners organization.
* Owner of the partner journey to the cloud and the partner experience with AWS.
* Develop and hire a team to address Partner Profiling; Recruiting; On boarding; Enablement and Readiness; Programs and Funding; Communications and Recognition; and will act as liaison to Partner Marketing and the Demand Generation Teams
* Profiling and Recruitment: Define next set of partners to focus on and ensure their readiness evolves adequately in AWS Partner Network
* Enablement and Readiness: Drive and implement a holistic Partner Readiness and Enablement framework to accelerate partner knowledge and capabilities and adoption of higher value solutions. These integral view needs to include (technical content, sales content, processes and tools and programs and profitability)
* Programs and Funding: Own the process, implementation, improvement and tracking of all LatAm channel programs (Engage with AWS Global channel programs team, to provide direction associated with current and future channel programs needs for the region. And to jointly develop and/or adapt LatAm ready programs
* Communications and Recognition: Define the best communication channel to the ecosystem to share best practices, news of interests, program details and availability and enablement sessions, Also develop a recognition mechanisms to publicly reward performance
* 7+ years of channel development, marketing and program management experience
* 7 years of Experience tracking performance and KPIs
* Fluency in English
* Advanced knowledge of written and spoken Spanish language
* BA/BS required
Prior track record in prioritizing and managing multiple projects
* Demonstrated ability to monitor and measure results with analytical thinking and program management mindset.
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively
* Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
* Spanish is a Plus