Descrição da Vaga
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team. We are focused on growing and developing a smart assortment of brands, with the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
Amazon is looking for an experienced and driven Sr Key Account Manager to be part of the team recruiting sellers in the new Amazon marketplace in Brazil. The Sr Key Account Manager will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with medium and large sellers and manufacturers. They will balance their time between managing new sellers and assisting those sellers in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs. The objective is to prospect, qualify and close high potential sellers and manufacturers that deliver key and competitive selection, pricing, and availability. In addition to recruiting key sellers, the successful candidate will help them launch on Amazon's marketplace by ensuring that they master catalogue, pricing and other tools.
Sr Key Account Manager will also be responsible for driving projects and setting processes within their team and will be the key advocate for his/her category - building a world-class discovery and purchase experience for customers, expanding selection, and helping to define, shape and execute long-term strategic initiatives. They will work with various stakeholders and teams across the Amazon organization both locally and internationally.
* Setting selection strategy and managing seller recruitment teams.
* Manage complex contract and commercial negotiations.
* Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed targets.
* Identify and acquire sellers/manufacturers who can help bring the right kind of selection and brands for the category.
* Identify new approaches for improving selection and category awareness to better manage the category over the long run.
* Drive innovation aimed at improving customer experience, scaling the category non-linearly, and strengthening seller/manufacturer relationships.
* Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Amazon.
* Understand the specificities of your categories to spot top brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers.
* Work cross functionally with central company-wide teams in Technology, Operations and Merchant Services to establish the right processes and optimize them to utilize resources most efficiently.
- BA/BS required.
- Demonstrated excellent business discernment with strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to persuade in English and Portuguese.
- Minimum of 5 years in buying, account management, sales or product management.
- Strong analytical abilities and analytical skills.
- The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Track record of taking ownership and getting it done in an environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
- MBA degree desired.
- Accomplished range of skill from high-level critical thinking to working with external partners.
- Experience in relevant categories in e-commerce.
- Data proficient and use of Excel and systems.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.