Descrição da Vaga
This position is responsible for understanding, gathering and detailing
requirements, analyzing, designing and delivering the technology
architecture(s) and business solution(s) for operational analytics needs for
Janssen Commercial LATAM. Together with Application Service and Global
Architecture teams, you will be responsible for executing the portfolio of
projects to deliver a state of the art operational analytics platforms &
business solutions that can be used and shared across Janssen product lines
As a part of the Data Management and Operational Analytics team, you will lead
various data, analytics / visualization related projects and work streams
including rapid prototyping of high-value, end to end analytics solutions.
With hands-on technology experience, the candidate should also bring to the
position in-depth knowledge visualization tool-sets, with an ability to
manage, coach and lead others as necessary while partnering with the business
across all LATAM countries and Application Service teams.
The overall scope of key responsibilities includes:
• Gathering and detailing requirements. By acting as Product Owner, manage the
product backlog of analytics solutions (dashboards, reporting, etc.) across
• Assist Commercial Excellence (Business Intelligence) team members in data
mining, quality and checking exercises while serving as a reference (SME) for
data visualization tool-sets.
• Meet with technical and business leaders to identify and scope the business
opportunities while identifying potential risks and constraints.
• Leverage, develop and deploy standard process capabilities, tools, and best
practices for data visualization and analytics together with Application
• Develop / promote self-service analytics framework to maximize outcomes
• Identify new areas where business value can be generated by further
standardizing and leveraging solutions across LATAM.
• Participate in data & analytics governance forum and support the execution
of the Data Management and Operational Analytics strategy in LATAM.
• Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Information Technology, Finance,
Business, Engineering, Operations Management or a related field. An advanced
degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of
experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and/or data related areas in
IT is preferred. Healthcare industry-experience in a plus.
• Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for
analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities is
• Hands-on technology experience and in-depth knowledge in any of advanced
visualization tool-sets (e.g. QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, etc.) is required.
• Experience in gathering and detailing requirements, as well as translating
business needs into IT solutions is required.
• Understand of ETL, Data Ingestion, Data Integration and Warehouse
technologies is required.
• Familiar with Data Lake and Master Data Management concepts is required
• Experience leading multiple cross-functional project teams, ability to
sponsor contractors, vendors and consultants is desired
• Good communication skills, and able to explain complex technical issues in a
way that non-technical people can understand is required
• Superior analytical, influencing, presentation and communication skills
across all levels of the organization is required
• English fluent is required. Spanish is a plus.
• Willing to learn or educational background on Statistics, R / Python
Programming for advanced analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and any
related area subject is a plus.