Descrição da Vaga
Ecolab is currently seeking for a Sr Financial Analyst to work in FP&A area
Territory / Location Information:
The position will be based in Barra Funda’s Office – São Paulo - SP
- Support Sales and Marketing team on all commercial activities, such as preparing preform P&L’s for bids/tenders.
- Support efforts to improve profitability of the business through financial best practice gap analysis.
- Leader in pricing and cost analytics.
- Taking the lead in financial planning and analysis.
- Developing short and long range financial/operational forecasts.
- Automating and/or building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance.
- Developing, standardizing, and automating financial reports.
- Analyze performance against targets on a regular basis: own specific area of the P&L, liaise with business teams for variances.
- Working on ad hoc financial analyses and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, engineering, administration, math or related courses
- Knowledge in corporate finance, financial planning, budgeting, financial analysis.
- Advanced English
Todas as nossas posição buscamos profissionais PCDs.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.