Descrição da Vaga
Are you ready for this new challenge?
We are looking for a passionate Sr Ecommerce Specialist to provide technical, analytics and decision support to the trading desk. If you are passionate about understanding how to improve the customer experience, increase website conversion, reduce bounce rate of visitors landing from sources like email, Google, Affiliates, among others this is the role for you. This person would also look after the performance of all Expedia lines of businesses and the customer experience of that journey pre-post travel in order to drive organic repeat and loyalty to the site.
This requires the ability to extract information and insights from data sources (including comments feedback) as well as crafting and leading the development of reporting solutions to build business cases as well as cooperative teamwork to implement the initiatives.
You will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, manage multiple analysis/tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, communicate findings in a clear and compelling way and thrive in a dynamic environment.
You will proactively engage with customer and stakeholder to assess existing and upcoming needs and maintain regular communications to update them on progress made on projects.
Translating findings into clear insights and then communicate through compelling documents/ presentations will be part of your job: for example you will build and maintain significant customer behavior and experience reports and delivery systems.
This position is temporary only for 6 months
What are my responsibilities?
- Monitor key site metrics (visitors, engagement, conversion ,etc) and develop/implement performance improvement plans as appropriate.
- To develop, present, and track routine and ad hoc analytical reports focused on site performance, as well as prepare and distribute business performance reports, towards the goal of improving conversion rates and other metrics.
- Provide analytics and input into business cases for new initiatives across the Region
- Continuously work on identify ways to improve site performance to provide a competitive experience; working closely with the Global Product team
- Work closely with Global Content & Supply teams to define and maintain relevant content (e.g., amenities, descriptions, pictures for each hotel and/or destination) in local language on the site to improve conversion and provide an engaging site experience.
- Understand key drivers of customer conversion (UI, bugs, site features, etc.), including drivers of customer dropout rate & purchase funnel analysis
- Take responsibility for regional net customer growth figures (new + repeat – newly lapsed customers) and NPS scores for consumers in Latam.
- Coordinate with the Global Customer Experience team and Global Customer Operations to ensure pain points are addressed
- Work with Customer Marketing team to understand key drivers of customer satisfaction, including drivers of customer attrition; maintain content for customer facing FAQ's for business
- Review, coordinate and feed Voice of Customer content to relevant teams to inform strategy & initiatives and/or to raise issues/pain-points to be fixed