Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for an English-speaking PM to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our São Paulo office.
About the Role
- In this role, you are responsible for managing the production of creative creative projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- The projects you’ll help to bring about range from digital campaigns to mobile apps, games, online platforms and installations — the forte of our Brazilian team.
- MediaMonks São Paulo acts a global hub for experiential work — AR, 4D VR installations, connected experiences, in-shop activations — and so you’ll play a key role in making sure our ‘never-done-before projects’ are ready when they need to be.
- You’re the ‘whip’ of these projects and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You help to manage the client contact and feedback, and coordinate the development of projects between our São Paulo office and other production monasteries around the world.
- After your email inbox, you’ll spend most your time between our development floor and adjacent Makers Lab, creeping up behind coworkers to check in on their progress and possible problems.
- You liaise with the project’s producers and client to make sure all boxes are checked, while contacting our dedicated QA Monks to make sure everything works, too.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
*Join Our Party in Vila Madalena
* In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. You’ll be part of a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market.
If you have the background we’re looking for and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan on sending us your applicationfinaldef_v3.pdf ASAP. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5 years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with stressed-out clients.
- To coworkers, you seem utterly unaffected by impending deadlines; ‘keep calm and get 💩 done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- As a practised PM, you are well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and have experience with project management tools such as TeamGantt, Basecamp, G Suit and Post-it notes — you love (check)lists more than Buzzfeed.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You’re flexible like a capoeirista when it’s time to do the deadline dance — occasionally even travelling to the US and other places to finish an installation project on site.
- To triumph in this role, you need to understand the technicalities of the projects you’ll be dealing with; especially in the field of bespoke installations, best practices are often not available, and so your capacity to think along and establish priorities is critical throughout the production process.
- Any experience with technical development, experiential (installation) projects. protoboards, or electronic systems would really boost your application, and earn you a lot of Internet Points.