Descrição da Vaga
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for an English + Portuguese-speaking producer to steer creative projects to victory at the intersection of business and technology. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a producer at MediaMonks, you act in concert with the world’s leading agencies and brands to pitch, plot and produce award-winning work.
- You get to engage innovative projects that involve novel technologies, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of production.
- You’ll employ your business skills to establish new production partnerships with clients inside and outside Brazil, growing a prolific network of working relationships.
- Working from our mid-size office in Vila Madalena, you set up new projects by responding to client briefs and RFPs — co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You play a key role in shaping the project, liaising between our clients and (global) production teams to make sure we nail deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to lead projects towards a successful sign-off and turn them into a success by managing the production on our behalf.
- You help to scope and quote the work, establishing what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs) to make sure projects are profitable and doable.
- Your job is to bring all of MediaMonks’ in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done between our São Paulo office and other monasteries around the world.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
*Join MediaMonks in Vila Madalena
* At MediaMonks São Paulo, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with the best people on the planet. You’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. If you’re ready to join MediaMonks, we’d love to have you on board as one of our production captains.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your work and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This role requires 4+ years of client-facing experience working as a business-oriented producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- You speak English as well as Portuguese fluently at the highest professional level.
- You have a thorough understanding of what is needed to make complex projects come about.
- You’re confident in leading a wide variety of projects, ideally covering much of the following, and more: digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations.
- The business side of the role requires a demonstrated ability to ‘think locally’ for different LATAM countries and their digital cultures.
- Managing the production of multiple projects between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb planning and communication skills.
- Your experience in a similar capacity has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients.
- In short, we need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.