Descrição da Vaga
MediaMonks São Paulo has an exciting position for an interactive concept developer with a knack for experiential work. We’re talking pixels and physical products instead of paper; a creative that is practised in developing amazing experiences.
For this role, you either need to:
* A) crow copious confidence in English and Spanish;
* or B) enjoy effortless eloquence in English and Portuguese.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- At our Vila Madalena office, you’ll work with a superstar team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production.
- Your focus is on bringing about insane experiential projects including robots, twitch experiments, installations and VR projects that are quite simply out-of-this world.
- On the one hand, the job is about bringing in new work by developing creative treatments in response to client briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you work as creative lead on a number of running projects, helping to finetune the concept by fleshing out the final features and flow.
- Always keeping an eye on the final execution, you'll work together with Monks from other offices to produce the concept.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one office in eleven locations with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks.
All About You
- We are looking for a true-born creative with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- Next to English, you can communicate in either Spanish and/or Portuguese at a high, international level.
- You can clearly present digital concepts to non-technical crowds.
- You are experienced applying your concept skills to a wide variety of experiential projects.
- You can think big and come up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- You’re a team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising by heart, and absolutely love production.
*Why You Should Join MediaMonks
* MediaMonks is most likely the most awesome company you would kill to work for. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see solid work, so please share your favourite creations.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.