Descrição da Vaga
Responsible for driving a high performance Customer Service team, spread across Latin America, including Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Argentina. Will work closely with commercial teams and other support areas, like Supply and Procurement, in order to ensure high customer satisfaction in all levels.
* Plans and implements the services strategy to ensure customer service excellence.
* Establishes leading service processes and champions PPI to optimize profit and customer satisfaction.
* Develops and manages local site operating budget.
Manages High Performance Team:
- Supervises team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Tracks performance through KPI’s and Dashboard Metrics.
- Develops a strong, service driven, team oriented culture and provides training of new hires
- Provides feedback on performance and coaches direct reports based on individual strengths and development areas.
- Performs performance evaluations and salary increases.
- Provides customer service representation at site leadership meetings.
Provide Customer Support:
- Ensures customer satisfaction through excellence in support of all customers’ functions.
- Processes customers’ orders on a prompt and accurate basis.
- Maintains communication with customer to ensure understanding of status, cost, and timing of all aspects of the customers’ orders and issues.
- Ensures customer complaints/returns are handled promptly and a satisfactory resolution is realized.
- Provide and ensure front line phone coverage at all times.
- Serve as a liaison to all departments in communication of customer instructions and information conduit.
- Conduct credit card authorizations when required.
* Keeps up to date on new product introductions and new product additions.
* Stays abreast of export alerts and regulations
Manages (and works within) Internal Processes:
- Ensures compliance of export regulations.
- Create and maintain ISO processes.
- Provides support to other departments as required in the processing of customer orders and resolves process obstacles and operating issues.
- Supports the Quality System and Quality Policy by following procedures/work instructions and creating records to meet the requirements of the Quality System Regulation and ISO registration.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of overall product line.
- Understanding of market (customers & suppliers)
- Good business acumen; ability to create, analyze and customer service statistics.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid management skills (hiring effectively; communication; coaching; etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
Key Competencies and Values:
- Customer Focus
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Thermo Fisher Values
- +7 years experience in Customer Service
- +5 years supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Self motivated; bias for action
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Position requires 25% travel time