Descrição da Vaga
Who We Are
Twitter is the best place to see what's happening and to talk about it. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make a positive impact on the world and in people’s daily lives.
Who You Are
Twitter is seeking for a Head of Communications in Brazil to provide vision and strategy for results-oriented public relations programs critical to the organization’s communications goals. This individual will be responsible for leading executive communications, speaking engagements, consumer communications, crisis management, global stories and media relations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, is a critical thinker, with an inclusive approach and ability to influence senior leaders. Tech experience is a plus, but not a must.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and develop communications strategies and campaigns to establish Twitter’s brand and educate people about Twitter's products, policies, business and marketing initiatives.
- Provide strategic counsel to key stakeholders to build and communicate partnerships, product announcements, business and marketing initiatives that support the company’s reputation and brand image with customers, advertisers, developers and partners.
- Collaborate with global communications team, local sales, research, legal, policy, marketing and external partners to align on holistic communications strategy and execution.
- Manage media relations, executive positioning, speaking engagements, public policy communication, consumer and corporate communications and event organization.
- Write, edit and create Communications deliverables/assets such as press releases, articles, briefing docs, blog posts and Tweets.
- Supervise PR agency ensuring proactive communications programs which deliver within agreed deadlines and to clear objectives.
- Handle owned media platforms such as @TwitterBrasil and Twitter’s blog platform, among other external platforms.
- Participate in training and development activities and assist with the training and development of colleagues.
- Define goals and KPIs to measure communications plans and tasks.
- Fluency in English required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in communications or journalism.
- Experience as a client lead or account team leader in PR/communication agencies.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal communicator, brilliant writer, strong editor to create compelling messaging and narratives, minus the corporate-speak.
- Ability to synthesize and accurately disseminate information from across a variety of business areas.
- Adaptable and humble, willing to take on projects big and small.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, able to set own priorities, and work under deadline pressure.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, results-oriented, and did we mention, fun?!