Descrição da Vaga
!Kellogg - Grow With
Grow with us as Manager Corporate Affairs in the Kellogg LA Team. In this
position you will be responsible for Monitoring, protect and enhance public
profile of Kellogg in Mercosur with both internal and external audiences. This
will be achieved through a strategy of focused engagement programs with the
highest level external and internal stakeholders. This is a strategic
leadership position that seeks to enable our business continuity and future
growth by engaging government influencers in priority public policy issues and
enhancing our reputation through our Heart and Soul.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
_In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Public Affairs : Develop and lead implementation of Kellogg Mercosur (aligned with Kellogg LATAM) public affairs and regulatory strategy and program to strategically influence key stakeholders with the objective of enabling business continuity and future growth. Build and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders in government, organizations or associations. Works in an integrated manner with marketing, nutrition, brand and regulatory teams driving the regional & local market programs.
- Corporate Communications : Develop and manage corporate communications strategies and plans to build, protect and enhance public profile of Kellogg in Mercosur support our Corp and CSR strategy as well as providing corporate communication and CSR support to Parati; Afical and Kellogg companies. Serves as key spokesperson for the company with media and external stakeholders where appropriate. Working in concert with works with local and regional IMT, leads and manage media/internal/external communications strategies for all crisis and issue mgt initiatives.
- Internal Communications: Development and implementation of internal communications strategy to keep employees informed, aligned connected to the business strategy. Provide overall communication counsel and support to members of Kellogg and Parati Leadership Teams as required. WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE? _ _As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Journalism/Communications
- Public Relations, Public Affairs post-graduate certificate (desirable)
- Minimum 8-10 years experience with other multinational companies, and or experience with government in Brazil
- Desirable: FMGC industry experience
- Specific skills: written and verbal communication skills/business, corp comms or public affairs
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing govt and corporate communications strategies
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and sound judgment
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks and multiple staff
- Strong leadership, negotiation, situation analysis, critical thinking, ability to break down barriers and influence the organization
- Strong time-management, attention to detail
- Strong client relations/management skills
- Languages: Portuguese and Spanish (full fluency). English (proficient) _ _ WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com
- Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!
- Kellogg Company does not require any payment during the Recruiting process. Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Relocation Assistance: Closing Date: Dec 7, 2017, 12:59:00 AM