Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Sr Clutch Engineer in Valinhos, SP.
He/She will be responsible for:
Responsible for understanding current Aftm performance. This includes
improving Aftm component usage, availability and yield. In addition, this
position would work closely with our disassembly supplier to ensure accuracy
and integrity of Engineering and Quality processes and documentation (prints
and Aftm specifications).
* Practice consistency across product designs, processes and practices. Lead and/or participate in structured peer level Design Review process to obtain approval of your design/implementation. Document improvements to the engineering standard work processes used to engineer our products.
* Elaborate project documentation, such as, calculation reports, technical reports, technical specifications, guidelines, etc; Make usage of development tools such as DFMEA,DFSS, DFM/DFA and Concurrent Engineering in order to attend organizational target of a flawless launch.
* Develop design analysis and validation.
* Develop presentations and reports (data, technology description, etc) to be presented to the customer.
* Integrate with customers/supplier in the development of new products;
* Coordinate technical engineering jobs in the products development;
* Support the prototype manufacture, planning functional tests and evaluation of the results in field and laboratory
* Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanic or Mechatronic Engineering;
* Experience with clutch design and development;
* Experience in Automotive Industry;
* Advanced English;
* 3D/2D model/drawing in ProEngineer or similar CAD system knowledge.
* Ability to interface directly with external partners, suppliers, and both internal and external customers.
Desired/preferred Education and Knowledge:
* Clutch Damper design and development knowledge - Highly desirable;
* Knowledge on FEA analysis (Ansys);
* Creation and maintenance of BOM at Oracle;
* Design for Six Sigma;
* Knowledge on designing new components for current product and new applications;
* Knowledge on aftermarket products.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.