Descrição da Vaga
The online travel market never stands still. At Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), we're smack in the middle of it! We are an entrepreneurial start-up operating in the B2B market. We build the tools and technology that help millions of travelers find the perfect hotels for their next trips.
As the world's largest and fastest-growing affiliate network, we work with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into hotel bookings and satisfied and loyal customers. We have the chance to work in the EAN's main global headquarters with the brightest minds in the travel business in a high-energy and international work environment passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration between functional teams.
- You will work with the Commercial Director of the region to build a clear strategy to grow the EAN business in LATAM.
- You will execute on the strategy by building a solid sales pipeline, across multiple LATAM markets and multiple segments.
- You will build strong internal relationships to support our team goals, by optimising for the benefit of the whole business.
- Be a leader, by taking ownership on challenges and new initiatives you encounter.
- Share and support implementation of best practises across teams and regions.
- Work closely with a team of Account Managers to maximize the revenue generated, by onboarding partners that fit the profile of our strategy.
- Have a real passion for continuous self-improvement and learning, sharing knowledge with the team to continue to raise the bar.
- Consistent track record of successful business development initiatives in a B2B environment
- Experience of negotiating at C-Level, using your eye for business to make deals that are for the benefit of the business.
- Ability to use data to build a compelling story to influence internally and externally.
- Solid experience of analyzing, structuring, negotiating and closing complex deals in a team environment.
- Attested ability to build a wide variety of business relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of the underlying economic metrics involved in strategic partnerships.
- Attested experience in learning from failure, having the ability to pivot quickly and act on opportunities that arise from discovery.
- You need to be fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
You would be based in Sao Paulo or Madrid