Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: Sr Attorney – Brazil Supply Chain Lead Counsel
Functional Area: Legal
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: Not Indicated
Travel Percent: 0
***Position Description* **
Lenovo is seeking a Senior Lead Counsel for Brazil Supply Chain Organization,
who will be a part of the Latin America legal department and report to the
Brazil Senior Manager. The successful candidate will provide legal advice on a
variety of matters to the Supply Chain Director and other members of the
management team and should be commercially minded in resolving business and
oriented to client satisfaction.
Brazil Supply Chain Lead Counsel will be responsible for providing legal
support for Cross Sector Supply Chain, including activities related to
manufacturing, Customer Logistics Services and Supply Chain Strategy and
Deployment, Logistics, Business Services (including Corporate Services, HR
Services and Facilities). While this position will primarily support Supply
Chain related matters, the successful candidate will also collaborate with Law
Department colleagues and business partners on other transactions and support
as circumstances warrant, including quality, regulatory, sustainability, Labor
and Consumer issues relevant to Supply Chain and Services related matters.
***Position Requirements* **
- JD or legal degree (LLM or master in law a plus)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a multinational working environment with manufacturing capabilities in Brazil. Technology sector a plus.
- Fluent in English Desired Skills:
- A sound and enthusiastic person, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive change and support growth through integrative thinking
- Excellent communication skills including effective written, verbal and presentation skills in Portuguese and English.
- Ability to effectively work as a team is a matrixial structure of Legal professionals
- Proactive, and highly motivated with the ability to work independently under general instructions on a variety of tasks and drive assignments to completion using creativity/innovation.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and planning skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks/projects at the same time in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
- Continuous improvement and proactive mindset
- A passion to succeed in a global and sophisticated transactional practice
- Committed to teamwork & diversity