Descrição da Vaga
For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world's largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Software Developer with solid technical skills and experience in the Java Programming Language. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Java SE, Java EE programs and SQL Development (Oracle).
* Previous experience working with SQL, able to run queries, build schemas, develop MVC frameworks, find ways to optimize performance and tune queries.
* Design & Develop solutions based on requirements by adopting best standards and providing post deployment production support.
* Collaborating with business analysts and systems analysts to prepare technical specification documentation.
* Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
* Participate in product/platform testing.
* Participate in weekend rotation and shifts.
* Developing estimates on related project work.
* Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques.
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled.
* Work directly with partner teams to understand &design; requirements
* Participate in initiatives that improve overall Stability & Product Quality
* Able to perform their assigned duties with a certain degree of independence requiring minimal direction and supervision.
* The candidate is expected to be a key member of the technical problem solving team, routinely sought after to address complex production issues
* 2+ years of experience developing in Java
* Strong database development skills, building and optimizing queries (concepts of tuning), entity-relation diagrams, objects (stored procedures)
* Previous exposure to Agile team - SAFe methodology is a plus
* Interest to systems architecture
* Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Fluency in English
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a global team