Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
As part of the Global IT Enterprise Tools L2 team member, the successful candidate will be part of the 24x7 IT Support team to monitor, troubleshoot and drive continual improvement initiatives for IT Operations. This team will champion the cause for customer experience and responsible to meet or exceed 99.9% service availability for all supported tools.
Role e Responsibilities:
* Manage and resolve tickets (Request, Incidents, Change and Problem)
* Maintenance of data updates which include user data, assignment group and CMDB
* Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advance scripting of each
* Create and configure Notifications UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, Reports etc in ServiceNow
* Coordinate and manage ServiceNow vendor to resolve complex technical issues, upgrades, patching and/or deployment tasks
* Partner with Development team to execute runbook for monthly releases, cloning instances, and manage release schedule
* Troubleshoot technical issues and drive incident to closure, including joining Critical Incident bridge call as Technical Lead and coordinate cross functional team to restore service
* Partner with other IT Operations support teams to conduct effective event analysis and quickly articulate business/user experience impact to enable quick prioritization of events for service restoration
* Lead and Drive impact analysis process to timely and accurate closure through determined investigations, persistent follow up, and effective collaboration with subject matter experts and vendors.
* Perform periodic healthcheck, monitor system health, usage and overall performance of ServiceNow
* Collaborate with global team members at different timezones
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
* Experience in IT support roles and in ServiceNow administration roles preferred. ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
* Experience with IT Service Management processes and implementing IT Service Management tools
* Experience in implementing/supporting ServiceNow integration with LDAP/Active Directory, Web App & services or Single-Sign On
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
* Experience in ServiceNow Event Management and Service Discovery/Mapping preferred and with supporting public or private cloud infrastructure a plus. B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience.
* Positive attitude, Logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills and passion for continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills possessing the ability to translate complex concepts into simplified and coherent explanations.