Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell.com has a rich history as an industry-leading eCommerce and support site which plays a vital role in shaping our customers experience.
Said that, the Marketing Online team works to provide the best experience possible at the online environment to meet our customers distinct needs.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for create and implement campaigns, communication and content in online store.
* Lead actions to improve user experience, conversion & RPV (Revenue per Visit) in order to achieve revenue, units & margin goals.
* Analyzes customer needs to influence product merchandisers regarding appropriate offer, content and product positioning in online store to optimize conversion and consideration.
* Execute campaign and merchandising strategy for products, working to improve communication, content and product positioning in Online store and Mobile platform.
* Track the site controllable and specific reports & KPIs to ensure the effectiveness of tactical actions
* Tactical alignment cross team (Marcom, Alliances, global teams, PLMs, Brand Managers, Merchandising, D&S; and CRM)
* Delivers and maintains a superior online customer experience
* In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
* Interest in eCommerce and the power of the web.
* Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience eCommerce
* Photoshop and experience in create assets is required
* Analytics capabilities, decision making
* Communication skills, with the ability to clearly relay messages to Senior leadership
* MBA is preferred
* Fluent English is required.